Hello everyone, I have recently gone absolutely CRAZY in Primark with two of my friends and I thought I'd show you everything I bought. Before the massive shop, I found myself short of Autumn and Winter clothing, and in need of a huge spend! I apologise for the bad lighting on my photos!
Kimono Look Blazer £8
I loved this as soon as I saw it but was unsure whether to buy it. I had to go through a major decision in my head as to what this would go with. I decided some nice jeans, an oversized t-shirt with a statement necklace and some loafer style shoes.
Penguin T-Shirt £5
Everyone that knows me knows this is the perfect top for me. I am absolutely obsessed with penguins, and before you could say "Penguin" I had found my size and this was in my basket. It's a lovely oversized t-shirt and I think it's my favourite thing I bought!
Marvel T-Shirt £6
I love this shirt, although I like to think I'm quite girly (in some ways) I love watching Superhero movies. I just thought this t-shirt was fun and it's a fitted shirt, which I like.
Coca Cola Top £7
This is a Raglan style top, and it reminded me of cold nights by the fire with a bottle of glass Coca Cola. Perfect.
Pug T-Shirt £5
I have been looking for this T-Shirt for months. Well, the crop version. But I saw this and had to have it!
Shirt £10
I really wanted to buy some wearable shirts to wear to college and this looked perfect. I love the sleeves and shoulders being a navy colour rather than being plain white.
Green Vest £4
I thought this green vest would look good with some leggings, and I love the leather look detailing on the pocket.
I love the look of leather skirts and when I saw this for just six pounds I knew it had to be mine. I can't wait to pair this with some chunky tights and my Doc Martens.
'80's Jazzy' Cardigan £7
This is not Primark's actual name for this cardigan, it's what I've called it because I think that's what it looks like. I absolutely love this because I love 80's fashion, and fell in love with it, even though it won't be everyones cup of tea.
Silver Jumper £8
I think this looks more of a lilac colour myself, but Primark have labelled it as silver. This will be lovely to pair with some trousers, leggings or a skirt. It just looked so snuggly and warm!
Over the Knee Socks £2.50
I love wearing over the knee socks and I can't wait to wear these!
Christmas Earrings £2
I am absolutely Christmas obsessed. All year round I look forward to Christmas and can't help but get everyone into the spirit of things. I love these cute Christmas studs and just thought they were so me.
Fingerless/Mittens £2 each
I was in need of a new pair of gloves and when I saw these Christmas gloves I went mad and had to buy nearly all of them!
Penguin Beanie £3
Like I mentioned before, I absolutely love penguins. This will be worn so much throughout Autumn and Winter!
Scarf £4
I fell in love with this pretty scarf as soon as I saw it. It seems like the perfect scarf to pair with an outfit when it's not cold enough to wear a snood.
Necklace £3
I thought this necklace would go perfectly with a nice oversized top! I don't own much fashion jewellery and thought this was a great start.