Hello everyone, I recently had a little bit of a spend and wanted to show you what I had bought! I shopped online at Debenhams and Boots, I also ordered out of the Avon catalogue!
Firstly, I bought Avon's Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil Mask. This was a mistake order, as I meant to order the Oil instead! However, I decided to try it and not return it as my hair could really do with some TLC.
I also repurchased my Good Things Face the Day moisturiser, as I love it so much. I bought this from Boots as a necessity when I popped in there earlier this month!
I noticed that Debenhams had Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss for just over £6, so I ordered this in the shade Hermetic and I can't wait to wear this as it's such a wintery shade!
When my Mom was making a big Christmas Boots order, I also got to add my own 3 for 2 products to it. I repurchased my Loreal Micellar Water because it is so fantastic, I actually love taking my make-up off with this. I also thought I'd try out two Soap and Glory Products. I have heard great things about The Ultimelt Hot Cloth Cleanser so I thought I'd give this a try, and I thought I'd put The Breakfast Scrub in my online basket, and I'm so glad I did because, when it arrived I smelt it, and it smelt like honeycomb. I can't wait to use this, it smells good enough to eat!
I also repurchased my Good Things Face the Day moisturiser, as I love it so much. I bought this from Boots as a necessity when I popped in there earlier this month!
I noticed that Debenhams had Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss for just over £6, so I ordered this in the shade Hermetic and I can't wait to wear this as it's such a wintery shade!
When my Mom was making a big Christmas Boots order, I also got to add my own 3 for 2 products to it. I repurchased my Loreal Micellar Water because it is so fantastic, I actually love taking my make-up off with this. I also thought I'd try out two Soap and Glory Products. I have heard great things about The Ultimelt Hot Cloth Cleanser so I thought I'd give this a try, and I thought I'd put The Breakfast Scrub in my online basket, and I'm so glad I did because, when it arrived I smelt it, and it smelt like honeycomb. I can't wait to use this, it smells good enough to eat!
Have you used any of the products I've mentioned? What do you think of them?