First up for my base, I used Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer*, which helps to create a smooth base for your foundation. I always use a primer as it helps your make up to stay put throughout the day, and this is one of my favourites, as it really does work. I then used Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Sand Beige* which is the perfect tan shade for me, and I'd certainly be tanning for a festival as it's all summery! It's important to use a long lasting foundation if you're out all day, and this Revlon one is meant to last for 24 hours, perfect for those early morning to late night festivals!
I then applied Revlon Racy Rose Blush* to the apples of my cheeks, a perfect summery colour, certainly perfect for a festival. I always make sure to use blush to complete a look. I then highlighted and contoured using the Revlon Highlighting Palette in Bronze Glow* giving a subtle bronze shimmer to my face, making it look warm for festival season.
I then used the Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde* to first pencil in my brow shape, before setting them with the coloured gel on the other end. I don't think any girl that wears make up nowadays leaves their eyebrows alone! I then was super excited to apply the Revlon Lash Potion Mascara* which left my lashes looking so long and curled. I'm hoping the potion part actually works! I finished off with a coat of Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait* which adds a gorgeous subtle hint of colour to the lips!
Have you tried Revlon make up before? Would you wear this look to a festival?
Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram