I saw this Strictly Come Dancing bloggers tag, created by Natasha and Rochelle at Next Route Style and thought it would be really fun to do, so here goes! I tag everyone reading this.
1. What would be your outfit choice? (colour, style, etc)
It would have to be a short, flapper style dress in red.
Lovely glittery eyes, bronzed skin and classic red lipstick.
I would have to have it in long curls and it would have to have blonde highlights!
My make up being flawless. When you're dancing around your hair won't stay in place anyway!
My favourite dance style would probably be the Salsa or Show-dance.
I would probably say Len, but I don't really have a reason haha I just prefer him to the other judges.
I'd love a Disney week so I could have an outfit inspired by Ariel!
How long does it take you to do hair and make-up on one female contestant?!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram
