1. Boxy Sweater - I love this Christmas/Winter themed jumper, the sequin snowflakes can be dressed up with a skirt or dressed down with a pair of jeans. I love the colour of it - it looks really cosy and warm.
2. Skinny Jeans - What's better on a cold day than wearing jeans? I don't think much is to be honest. These jeans would go perfectly with the boxy sweater and they're also amazing jeans for all year round, I love the grey colour.
3. Black Flat Lace-Ups - These shoes are absolutely gorgeous and would go with skirts, dresses, you name it. Also they're a nice flat shoe that are actually covered and keep your feet warm!
4. Patent Tote Bag - I always complain that I don't have a black handbag to go with my outfits and this one would be perfect! I love the style of it and it would be perfect to unwrap it on Christmas Day.
5. White Pom Pom Beanie - I love beanies in winter, they keep so much body heat in it's unreal. This one would go perfectly with anything I own and because it's white it makes it look all snowy, in a way.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram

