The drinks are so versatile, you can use them to make a variety of cocktails and mocktails. My favourite is the Silician Lemonade, the delicious combination of Galvanina Sicilian lemon and fresh strawberries blended. The bottles are so gorgeous that I'd never want to throw them away, so I'm glad you can reuse them to serve cocktails and mocktails in. I can imagine in the summer using the bottles to serve the Sicilian Lemonade in a lovely big pitcher!
Thursday, 21 May 2015
Perfect Summer Drinks from Galvanina
The drinks are so versatile, you can use them to make a variety of cocktails and mocktails. My favourite is the Silician Lemonade, the delicious combination of Galvanina Sicilian lemon and fresh strawberries blended. The bottles are so gorgeous that I'd never want to throw them away, so I'm glad you can reuse them to serve cocktails and mocktails in. I can imagine in the summer using the bottles to serve the Sicilian Lemonade in a lovely big pitcher!