I was kindly sent some bits for National Stationery Week, both useful and fun things. I always write with Bic Cristal Biros so it was nice to receive a pack of these, they'll be perfect for when I go back to college in September. I got another Sheaffer ballpoint pen, which is lovely. It's great to have a nice pen to write with! I also got a pack of Staedtler colouring pencils, which will be perfect for using with my Alice in Wonderland colouring book. The Maped Graph Peps I was sent look like they'd be perfect for making fun notes in my organiser. The last thing I was sent was an A5 Notebook from NU:elite. The pages are nice and thick meaning if I want to write on them with fineliner it shouldn't go through, which is always good!
Do you use stationery on a day-to-day basis?
Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram