The sample arrived and it was absolutely adorable. Only 1g, but beautiful nevertheless! The packaging of these lipsticks is definitely luxurious even in the sample sizes. I love the signature Burberry pattern that's imprinted on to the lipstick, lipstick with prints seem so much more high-end. I love the shape of the bullet, it made it so easy to apply straight onto the lips. It also has no smell, which is a great bonus for people who dislike fragranced products.
I'd say this lipstick is a satin finish. It's very buildable, with one sweep you do get a coat that is quite pigmented, but still sheer. I go over my lips a few times to make sure I've got that deep red shade in the lip swatch above. It's so moisturising on the lips - they haven't felt dry at all while I've had this on. It's meant to have 6 hours of moisture and I do think it lasts that long. Even after eating it was still firmly on my lips, with just a little wear in the middle. Having the sample is wonderful, but at £25 for one lipstick I'm not sure I'd buy a full-size unless it was the only lipstick in my collection! There are 28 shades in the range and I'm pretty sure there is a colour to suit everyone.
Have you tried Burberry Kisses lipstick?
Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram
