I decided to take part in the JOMO challenge, hosting a night in with £44.16 which is what the average person in the UK spends on a night out. To be completely honest, I'd pick a nice night in over a night out the majority of the time. Just to clarify I mean a night out as in going in bars and clubs, not going out for a meal or something! I enjoyed picking out my night in goodies in ASDA. I thought a night in with DVD's, snacks and drinks would be perfect.
I picked out 6 DVD's which all came to just under £20! Which is really good. I went for the cheese factor, comedy, super hero and thriller. The food came to just over £20, which I think is quite good for snacks AND drinks. The good thing about spending £44.16 for a night-in is that it doesn't just get you one night in, it gets you 2-3 nights in. In comparison to one night out for £44.16, I think that's pretty good!
I spent my night in with my Mom and we only managed to watch The Hours and The Haunted Mansion. While we were watching, we ate some snacks and had a few glasses of wine to drink. It was a really nice fun night in and I definitely feel the joy of missing out, I prefer a nice chilled night in to going out and feeling really tired.
Do you feel FOMO or JOMO?
Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram