I start off my skincare routine by using La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel. At the moment I'm just lathering this up and applying it to my face with my hands, but sometimes I like to use my Magnitone Barefaced brush. After rinsing my face of the cleanser, I dry off and then apply La Roche-Posay Serozinc to a cotton pad, then to my face. After the Serozinc has sunk in to my skin, I will apply my Garnier Moisture+ Matte Moisturiser, which leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh.
My night-time skincare routine is pretty much the same, except if I'm wearing make-up, I will take it off with Bioderma Sensibio H2O and a cotton pad. I will also use Garnier Moisture+ Restore Night Care Cream instead of my daily moisturiser, it's a bit more hydrating for overnight and I wake up with my skin feeling refreshed.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram