Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution lipstick in Bond Girl is my favourite lipstick currently, it's described as a 'chic natural berry' and it's such a gorgeous your lips but better shade. The square shaped bullet makes it extra easy to apply, it's just so effortless, I love it. MAC Russian Red is my 'easy' everyday red, it takes barely any time to apply and is perfect for the colder months when I want a darker lip. Clarins Joli Rouge lipstick in Tea Rose provides the perfect sheer lip for when you're rushing out the door. That's what I use it for anyway!
MAC Lady Danger is the perfect orangey-red for Spring and Summer. I love popping this on as it's so bold and such a fun colour. YSL Pink in Paris is perfect for a day where my eye shadow needs that perfect pink lip to match with. It's so moisturising, it's perfect all year round.
What are your go-to everyday lipsticks?
Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram