As with all Charlotte Tilbury packaging, it is rose gold and beautiful. It's so classic and you can certainly tell it is an expensive product. I love the eye illustration on the one side of the mascara and Legendary Lashes written in a beautiful font on the other side. The brush is the perfect size and shape, so it doesn't go all over my eyelids.
The mascara dries so quickly - I sneezed a few times five minutes after the first application and it didn't go all over my face like some other mascaras would! It makes my lashes the darkest black, which I love. It also makes them appear longer and gives them an amazing curl. The longest I tend to keep my mascara on is about 10 hours and after 10 hours, it had only slightly transferred to my undereyes and I have terribly oily eyelids. It doesn't flake at all either which is wonderful. When it came to taking it off, it was easily removed with some Bioderma on a cotton pad. I think it has taken over as my favourite mascara!
What's your favourite mascara?
Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram